Provisions for retirement severance pay and post-mortem benefits are estimated by actuarial methods, using appropriate actuarial techniques and assumptions:
- discount rates consistent with the yield curve of zero-coupon Treasury bonds,
- mortality rate assumed at the level specified in the Polish Life Expectancy Tables,
- the expected salary growth rate in the individual entities of the PZU Group,
- employee turnover rate (broken down by age, length of service and sex), and
- disability rate (i.e. departures due to disability) taken as a relevant percentage of the mortality rate.