PZU reduces risks in the employee area chiefly by applying the following solutions:
- Organizing training classes for newly recruited members of staff (compulsory initial training and compulsory/optional e-learning courses);
- Detailed verification of competencies of persons hired within the framework of a multi-stage recruitment process;
- Open dialog with staff and representatives of trade unions operating at PZU;
- Observing the principles of the adopted bonus system in which employee compensation depends on a number of aspects, including: quality and timeliness of completed tasks and long-term development.
- Introducing specific instructions in the area of occupational safety and health.